Please upgrade your browser.
FULL: Sonora to Spain: Tracing the Origins of Hispanic Culture & Pilgrimage Tour May 27-June 8, 2018
05/27/2018 12:00 PM - 06/08/2018 12:00 PM GMT-07:00
- $3,100.00 - Early Bird before 4/10-Single Occupancy
- $2,900.00 - Early Bird before 4/10- Double Occupancy
- $3,300.00 - After 4/10- Single Occupancy
- $3,100.00 - After 4/10/18 Double Occupancy
- $500.00 - Deposit - single occupancy
- $500.00 - Deposit - double occupancy
Join us for a most exciting tour to Mexico's mother country! Tour participants will travel from Madrid to the Castillian heartland of Burgos and beyond to Santiago de Compostela. Cost includes lodging, ground transportation, tour guides, entrance fees, tips and most meals but not airfare. Reserve your spot NOW with a $500 deposit. Total price: $3300 for single occupancy; $3100 for double occupancy per person. Early bird discount ($200) if you pay in full before April 10. Your guides: Alex La Pierre and Luis Valle. For more information contact Alex La Pierre "email@example.com" or Jerry Haas "firstname.lastname@example.org"
|Powered by NeonCRM|